Saturday, January 5, 2008

Home Alone!

Wade and the boys just left for the boat show at Portland's convention center. Which means, this is the first day since December 20, I am home alone! During this winter break, we either were at home together, out together, or I got out alone (which are all great) but this is the first time I'm home all by myself.
So what will I do with myself? I have no closets to clean or organizing to do in the this rental. I actually miss not being able to do that kind of stuff...I know, crazy! No ceramics to paint or place to fire them, scrapbook supplies are all packed.
I decided to take down the Christmas decorations, go for a run before it starts raining again and write on my blog. One down, two to go.
Have a great day!

UPDATE:
Obviously, I wrote on my blog.
I went for a run but not before it started to rain. Still was good but cold.
I put away all the Christmas decorations. I can never get everything back in the same as when I took it out. Then I had to clean the floors and put away gifts still out.
Showered and returned Wii accessories purchase yesterday that we didn't like. When I returned the boys were home again. So ends my Saturday alone.

1 comment:

ORSprueills said...

It is beautiful but the hills kill me. So it becomes more of a power walk, which if probably better on my feet anyway.