Monday, September 22, 2008

SocialSpark is for moms

As most of you know I joined SocialSpark several months ago. I joined to take the opportunity to view other blogs with similar interests and to get paid for posting.
Well, months later, I am thrilled about my membership with SocialSpark. As a stay-at-home mom, I am often looking for ways to make extra money but stay in touch with my kids and husband. Getting paid for posting on SocialSpark is a fantastic way to do both every day of the week.
Imagine moms, while the baby is napping, you can write a review about a favorite product or service that you use. Or maybe you will have the opportunity to try something new and write a review about that product.
Also, moms you can view other member's blogs, to see what they are reviewing or just to read their blog. I have made "friends" with several other members. Some have requested to be my friend, and I have done a few requests myself. One is a mom who home schools her children. I love reading her blog about the daily challenges of homeschooling and parenting. She also has great input on products for home and schooling. Another mom I visit on a regular basis, is a baker. She has great recipes on her blog. She also includes challenges of cooking healthy while caring for young children.
Really the communication is the icing on the cake for me. With the economy in such a crisis, it is great to have the SocialSpark opportunity! Moms you can keep up with your blog, stay at home, save gas, make friends, AND, the best part, make some money.


Post?slot_id=

No comments: