Friday, October 10, 2008

Friend to Friend

Have you visited Desert to Forest yet?


Five weeks ago, my friend, Wendy and I have started a photo blog. We met in Arizona many years ago via MOMS Club. Our first connection (for me) her first child's name, Henry. I loved the name and admitted to her, "If I have another boy, I will name him Henry." Sure enough in 2000 I did just that. Over the years we have come together in coffee talk, pottery, belly dancing, nutrition and just good old-fashioned friendship.
Now, she still lives in a southwestern suburb and I now live in northwest wine country. This is a way for us to continue our friendship and daily lives.
Our wonderful friend Tina, who started me blogging, has visited and commented on the photos, please take the time to do the same...they are beautiful.

2 comments:

ORSprueills said...

No science to it. We usually bounce ideas off each other. Wendy is more creative than I am.

Wendy said...

What a nice post! I am glad we are doing the photoblog together. Everyday I think about that photo and what it will be. I must say putting gratitude into photos is challenging. You are a very creative person, Michelle. That is one of my first things I remember about you - black deorderant and other ideas to make life easier.