Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Don't Forget to Vote!


I am being a little sarcastic. Honestly, if we receive one more phone call or knock on the door reminding us to vote...
I don't know what I'll do but it is very annoying.
Today, I called the Gordon Smith camp back (OR Senator-R). They called three times, so I took the number off caller ID and called it back. Some guy answered. I just did a little reverse conversation, then hung up. I know, very childish.
I don't recall receiving so many calls or visits in Arizona. We voted last week, so it is a waste of time with us. (Oregon has mail in ballot which needed to be mailed by last Friday or dropped-off by 8:00 pm Tuesday.)

2 comments:

ORSprueills said...

I believe we received so many due to being registered as Independents...both side think they can get us! We actually did a lot of independent voting.

I did hear that about Janet! Latest is Attorney General? Good for her. I always liked her. We never hear a word from the Oregon governor.

Wendy said...

I was inundated with calls and people knocking on the door because I am an independent. I never thought about reverse calling - good idea. I didn't know that about Gov. Nap. who would be our govenor then?