Thursday, December 20, 2007

Remembering Grandma Dawn

Today, it is one year since my mother passed on. I missed her yesterday as much as I do today and will tomorrow. Since our family gathering this August in RI, I felt a sense of peace. Maybe of her being released from her burdens on Earth or maybe from realizing she gave all of us a wonderful family to support each other for years to come.

Now, I'm trying to find a place for wonderful memories and long lasting tributes.

As my friend Tina pointed out the other day, "this move has happened at this time for a reason..." It has taken me out of the familiar places I grieved in last year, and placed me in new surroundings were I can sift through my memories and cherish the special ones.

This year's Christmas card gave me the opportunity to share her talent with friends and family. I look forward to continuing to use her sketches in creative ways to share with all.






1 comment:

ORSprueills said...

It was nice talking with you too...thank you.
Love
Michelle