Saturday, December 15, 2007

Take a Chill...

Finally, we can sit back and relax. With our mortgage preapproved and the money in the bank (thanks to Wade's hard work), we need only to watch the seller complete his side of the deal until the closing (1/22). I look forward to planning out our future in Oregon. I hope our family can become locavores. (check the definition at urbandictionary.com, link to the right) There are so many local growers here, it should be easy. Even Tillamook is within distance.

1 comment:

ORSprueills said...

I'm hoping for that also. Even to find my old one would be great. I purchased a disposable, digital camera from CVS prior to the move. Works great but only CVS can download the pictures and develop. Downside...the nearest CVS 2 hours away! I may need to mail to a good friend in AZ to develop for me...hint, hint.