Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We have the keys!


We received the keys to our new house Tuesday evening. It was weird walking around the house and realizing it belongs to us. Each of us has ideas of what to do where. Wade is loving the size of the garage. He might have me parking in the RV space just to stay out of his baby! I'm already stocking up on canning supplies for the four apple trees, walnut tree and cherry tree! The boys are excited that we are getting cable! Yes, after seven years adjusting rabbit ears, we are giving into the luxury of fiber-optic cable...just in time to watch the Giants in the Super Bowl!
The plan is to move this weekend, with the help of Wade's co-workers/friends. I'm moving small amounts in the van the next three days. The boys are off Friday and Monday so maybe they can lend a hand...ha,ha.

3 comments:

ORSprueills said...

Thank you!

I should call this blog, "Updates with Tina". I think you are the only one that reads it. And if that's the case...it is totally worth it!

Shannon said...

I read it too. I just never reply. WOW what are you going to do with all the room in your new house??? It looks huge!

ORSprueills said...

It figured my comment would get a reply from someone! Glad that you check it also.
It's not huge but bigger than our old house...2,100 sf. Just more to clean! Actually, the boys are loving the downstairs family room.
We had snow again today...how about you?