Monday, January 21, 2008

Go Giants!!



I'm the first to admit, I didn't believe the NY Giants could beat GB for a Super Bowl spot...but they did! Truthfully, I was satisfied with them beating Dallas last week. They could be 1-15 as long as the 1 is Dallas. Now, knowing that every Dallas fan was wishing GB would kick their butts and they didn't...is even sweeter.
Of course, a SB win is a great thought, sometimes the journey to the SB is better. They have done an amazing job.
I feel for my dad, a NY Giants fan and season ticket holder as long as I can remember. He is in Arizona this time of year (Snowbird), and volunteered to work the SB at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale. That could be a good thing, maybe he'll be able to catch some of the game OR he could be stuck in the parking lot all day!

2 comments:

ORSprueills said...

I'd say give me that $6,000 and I watch it on tv plus see all the commercials!

dsnyfam said...

GO GIANTS !!!!It's not the '86 team but they are awesome this year. Looking forward to watching and all sharp objects have been removed from the tv room. Charlie is fired up and ready. Whew...glad it's finally here!!!!
Crazy Aunt Suzanne