Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tagged by Tina!

Here are 6 random things about Michelle:

1. I was the football mascot my senior year of high school! I wore a big eagle costume. I actually loved it and volunteered for the job. I was able to be on the sidelines with the football players (bonus) and hang with my friends who were in cheer or pomp.

2. I have a huge fear of big dogs. I think it started as a little girl. My neighbors had big dogs; they would get out and chase me. Today, if I see a big dog without a lease or owner, I start to panic. If I try to walk past them, I totally freeze with fear. Usually, I turn around and go the other way.

3. I love ice cream. Almost any flavor and with stuff in it, i.e. nuts, chips, candy. The only flavors I don't like...fruit flavors. If my butt would allow me, I would eat it every day. The local ice cream shop just closed due to owner/selling issues. I would love to take it over but I would eat all the profits!

4. I went almost seven years without cable of any kind, 2001-2008. I cancelled it once Wade started working out of town in 2001. I was too busy taking care of the boys. The weekends he returned, we didn't have time for it either. I couldn't justify spending the money. Why now? Not sure, I guess the thought of being snowed in and watching “snow” on tv just doesn't appeal to me.

5. What gives me the heebie-jeebies: metal on metal or metal on paper. I can’t cut with a metal knife on heavy duty paper plates. Or cut through aluminum foil. Or rub paper on tin. Or have heavy paper on my teeth. I won’t buy push-pops for the kids. My SIL, Marguerite witnessed me freaking out just talking about it. Just typing about it, my arms are tingling.

6. I'm a Seinfeld buff. ‘So Biff wants to be a buff.’ I started watching the show on the first episode. I introduced Wade to Seinfeld. I could probably win a Seinfeld Trivia contest. I’ve done a couple online and received 90%. Probably very irritating to others but I love to quote/refer to Seinfeld episodes. In our new house, we have a low handing cabinet over the bar, it reminds me of the episode Jerry redid his kitchen…very obtrusive.

I turn my tag to any viewers that wish to share…Edna, Shannon, Michelle, Deanna, Lisa, Suzanne, Sheri, Wade…to name a few. Leave your blog address in the comment area or email it to me. I can’t wait.

8 comments:

Jack said...

Hi Michele,
My mom tagged me and now I tag Chandler. Does he have a blog yet?

oh, its me Jack

ORSprueills said...

Hey Jack. We will check your tag out tomorrow. Chandler is working on his blog. Maybe this weekend. We are using our Verizon webpage so we'll see how that goes.
Good to hear from you Jack.

ORSprueills said...

Yes, using a sharp knife on a thick paper plate is a big no, no.
I thought about Prince too, but there are some things I'd rather not tell.
I didn't know about the computer games...not to that extent.

Anonymous said...

its almost as though you have no formal tag training at all... Whats in the briefcase?

maddog

Maddog said...

I have a disagreement with a guy at work and Tina- I say Banya went out with Sue Ellen Mishke? Happen?

ORSprueills said...

Briefcase? Explain?

Sorry but you are wrong Maddog. Banya never went out with SueEllen.

ORSprueills said...

He went out with the mentor.

ORSprueills said...

Not sure how that links with the tag training...I was puzzled. How does Kramer get that job?