Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Day of Spring





I love Spring! I am so excited to see flowers blooming in my new yard...with no effort from me! I did plant a few a couple of weeks ago. The soil was rich and moist; I effortlessly used a cup to dig the hole (I can't find my garden tools). I didn't need to remove rock to plant them, add planting soil, nor add a dripline to water them. Update...they are still alive and blooming!
Our apple and cherry trees haven't bloomed yet but they are getting there. Wade planted six blueberry bushes for me last week. Thank you Honey.

4 comments:

ORSprueills said...

Yes, and the only thorns in my yard are from the roses!
Yes, more to come on the camera...check back Saturday.

Unknown said...

There's nothing more appreciated than dirt you don't need a jackhammer to get into. I know when we did our yard in AZ we rented a ditchwitch, and that thing couldn't even break through the caleiche clay that they call "dirt" in AZ. It was a tough time for Kevin and I, but we got through it and remained MARRIED, although we wanted to kill each other during the process.
P.S...Hey,...who stold Michelle's camera???? :-)

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

I love your house. I didnt even know you had all moved. We have a blog too. take care.
hoopeshome.blogspot.com

ORSprueills said...

So good to hear from you Kary. I look forward to reading your blog and keeping in touch.