Saturday, May 10, 2008

In honor of Mother's Day

I could do a post in honor of my mom, with special memories. Instead, I am posting a dream my friend Lisa from MOS had after after I moved from Arizona. I find it touching. I get choked up each time I read it.
Lisa recalling her dream: In it, you were standing in your driveway, and the garage door was open. You were playing with a dollhouse - arranging the furniture in it, and you were surrounded by packing boxes. As you were working, I looked up towards the sky. As I did, I saw your mom - It was her as she was smiling in the picture that used to hang in our office at the shop. When I looked at her, I started to say something, but as I did, she smiled at me, and pointed to you at the dollhouse, she put her finger in front of her lips and said, "Shhhhhhh." and looked down at you and smiled. It was so vivid and real. Like she was there watching over you.--

Ted--I love the dollhouse reference

3 comments:

ORSprueills said...

It was a good day. At one point, while enjoying my new hammock outside in the sun, I looked up at the beautiful blue sky and watched the clouds. It felt like my mother was there with me, agreeing with me that is was an amazing scene. Then, telling me to relaxing and enjoy the moment...so I did.

Wendy said...

Wow, how moving. What a touching dream. Is there meaning to the dollhouse? Did your mom or Ted build one? What a comforting dream through a friend! I hope your Mother's Day was great!

ORSprueills said...

I had one growing up. There was a quaint dollhouse shop around Roscoe, NY...the area we went fishing and driving.
Did you have a good day?