Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Let me be brief!


When I returned from my girl's weekend, Wade (Mr. Wonderful) did the laundry for the week. It was such a wonderful surprise. At one time, years ago, Wade was forbidden from washing my clothes. Long story, but it involves an expensive dry clean only suit.

Anyway, I found a few pieces of my clothing folded and laying on my side of the bed. I had to laugh when I realized a top and several pairs of socks actually belong to Chandler not me. I found it very cute that Wade thought they were mine. That was going to be my post BUT I decided against it, not wanting to discourage Wade from future laundry impulses, I didn't even mention it to him, until...

The next morning, when Wade found a pair of Chandler's underwear in his own drawer. Apparently, he had trouble knowing his own clothes too.

At that point, I had to share the mix-up of the top and socks with Wade. We shared a good laugh.

1 comment:

ORSprueills said...

Yes, wrong or not, it was done!