Wednesday, June 4, 2008

get paid to blog



This is a new adventure for me and for my blog. I watched a news program reporting about get paid to blog, I was intrigued by the idea. I decided to research getting paid for my blogging, since I post almost every day. I was surprise by the amount of information available and how easy is was to find. During that research, I found PayPerPost.
After a few quick clicks, I was ready to begin. I am just starting out, this being my first post. It was very easy to register and start my first PPP. I'm looking forward to finding companies that offer products and services I can include in my blog. You know how much I respect cost effective products and consumer conscience companies.
Since moving last November from Arizona to Oregon, I haven't had the time or opportunity to find a out-of-the-home job. With summer break right around the corner, I didn't want to start a job and put the boys into summer daycare for 11 weeks. The other choice was caring for my neighbors kids!!!!! There are about a million things I'd rather do, including having my teeth pulled!
PayPerPost is extremely painless and hopefully profitable.

2 comments:

ORSprueills said...

We will see. You know I blog for you and other friends and family willing to keep in touch but a few extra bucks couldn't hurt!

ORSprueills said...

Caught Just Jack on Conan one night about a year ago. I've listened to a few of their other song but not as catchy as Stars.