Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just make it five!








Today is day four of snow, ice and no school (or work for me). Honestly, I'm thinking they can just stay home tomorrow (if there is school) but then I have to work. Well, maybe a two hour delay (which means I don't go in) so then we all stay home. Really, do they expect kids to go in for one day then have two weeks off!
So you would think I finished a lot this week but not really. I am a little stir crazy...here's Johnny! Getting out to shovel or go sledding, although a good workout, isn't cutting it for me. I'm heading out in the car to run an errand. We have donations for a local family that should have been delivered via school on Tuesday. Wade put chains on the van so I should be good. Wish me luck!
I made it back! The worst part is driving off our hill. The snow and ice has sat there since Sunday. Today the temp raised to 35 degrees, so it all started to melt.

No comments: