Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Old Blue Boy



This is a picture of Wade's "favorite" shirt. This shirt has a bleach stain on the shoulder. (Which I do not take responsibility for, even with my bleach history.)

Wade won't get rid of this shirt and he wears it a lot...more than he should and to many places he shouldn't. I'm not sure why he likes it so much other than he knows it bothers me for him to wear it.
I accept keeping old or worn shirts for "play" clothes. You can't paint or go fishing in a new shirt but he wears this shirt for other than just "play". I purchased new shirts to replace it, but it is still at the top of his list.

I am trying to keep the shirt from being worn without actually throwing it out. He has threaten me if I throw it out. I hide it in the back of the closet, the back of a drawer, and below unworn clothes. One time, it went about two weeks without coming out but then BAM! there it was!
The last time, it surprised me. Out of nowhere he was wearing it! I had to think why it appear so fast...oh yeah, Wade folded the laundry, so he put it away.
Not this time, he folded the laundry, but I slipped in and put everything away. See if you can find it this time!

3 comments:

ORSprueills said...

And ruin the thrill of the hunt...no way!

Anonymous said...

Update: found the shirt again while looking for money I left in a pair of jeans. Hid the shirt under my pillow but now it has dissapeared again.

Hey Honey, where is my shirt! Please tell me.

ORSprueills said...

I think Old Blue Boy should now go to "Lucky Dog".