Saturday, December 27, 2008

Just Venting...


Neither rain nor snow, nor sleet nor dark of night shall stay these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.

I am a little pissed at the local USPS. We have not received mail in a week. When I called today, instead of them apologizing for not delivering, they suggested we call the city and ask the roads be plowed. Which, as you know if you read my previous postings, will not happen since Forest Grove doesn't own a plow. I suggested they get some balls and do their job...just kidding, I didn't say that.
It is aggravating enough to have the buck passed but worse knowing the buck will stop at the city and the USPS knows that.
I did call the city on Wednesday. The city manager suggested the USPS get better trucks to handle inclement weather.

1 comment:

ORSprueills said...

It was great to have nother white Christmas. We all were happy, healthy and together!