Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Simply Fabulous!



This past weekend was simply fabulous! My dear friends, Lisa and Kelley, came to visit me from Arizona. There are so many great pictures and fun times to share, I think it best to post each day separately. But remember, what happens in Oregon, stays in Oregon! Just kidding, it was all innocent, but definitely marvelous!

I will preface the posts with a "thank you" to our families for supporting our time together. A break was needed all around, but for me personally, to see friends and spend time with them was priceless. Wade, Chandler and Henry also took advantage of mom being gone. They had a great weekend together, including a trip to the beach, seeing Speed Racer, and, as Henry put it, eating meat and pizza! To top is all off, I came home to a still clean house and the laundry done! Guess I should go away more often!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Sounds like you had a great time. It is good to see familiar faces. I can't wait to hear all about it!